SO. Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SO. Board

Keskustelualue Stala & So.-faneille

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Show by SO.Show by SO.  Log in  

Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art

Go down 
+3
Ludwine
Blackwolf
Wings-Of-Fire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wings-Of-Fire

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Empty
PostSubject: Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art   Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25 2007, 15:33

Hello guys!! Greetings from Ireland!!

Ok, I've been a SO. fan for quite a while now but only JUST found the board!! *d'oh!*

I'm quite infatuated with Stala I love you So... here is a drawing i did of him quite recently. Sorry i dont have an A3 scanner, so it's just a picture Razz

Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Stala004ni9
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf

Blackwolf

Female Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art   Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25 2007, 16:18

Hmm.. I like it a lot. (: And the paper is size A3..? Wow. That's quite big. Very Happy I like the shading, and the dark and black areas. They look nice. But I think that the hands are too big, and the face doesn't look like Stala.. He's just too angry in that picture. And the shading on the cheec could be better.. Oh, and the hair in the back should be more.. ummm.. I dunno. Spiky or something. Very Happy And the hair should be more blond.. ^^ But otherwise I like it. But the one thing that I really admire is that you have the patience to draw pictures as big as that.
And now I would like to see you draw Nick. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://the-blackwolf.deviantart.com
Wings-Of-Fire

PostSubject: Re: Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art   Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25 2007, 16:26

i know Sad

took me forever and then i dont get it right. perhaps i'll try him again, maybe i can do better the second time around...
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art   Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25 2007, 18:02

Wings-Of-Fire wrote:
..perhaps i'll try him again, maybe i can do better the second time around...
Yeah, you can try that. But I like that first one, even if it has some mistakes on it.. Wink
Umm.. Before you draw the 2nd Stala-picture, could you first try to draw Nick..? I asked you to draw him in my last message, but you didn't say anything about that.. Very Happy So if you just have any time, draw him. It doesn't have to be size A3, 'cuz A4 is just fine. The main thing is that you'll draw him. ^^
Back to top Go down
Wings-Of-Fire

PostSubject: Re: Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art   Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25 2007, 18:05

Yea, i'll do nick for you Wink

Im busy doing drawings of their "other life" if you know what i mean. But i'll get to nick as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art   Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25 2007, 20:50

Wings-Of-Fire wrote:
..But i'll get to nick as soon as possible.
Okey. Very Happy And thanks already. I bet the Nick-drawing will be awesome. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ludwine

Female Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art   Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27 2007, 00:09

wow, it's beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Wings-Of-Fire

PostSubject: Re: Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art   Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2007, 18:34

Hey all!! Very Happy Sorry been busy with other art and things.

Thought i'd show you all my latest project...

Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Art028tu3

Its a bracelet XD Heres a pic of it around my wrist...

Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Art030bq5

What do you think?

(And I havent forgotten i promised to do Nick, but it could take a while because I have to go back to school on Tuesday...)
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf

Blackwolf

PostSubject: Re: Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art   Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31 2007, 19:10

Ah, it's awesome! Really, that's some cool bracelet you've got there. Wink You know, you should make one for me too. And for all of those who want a bracelet like that! x)
And no preasure on the Nick-drawing, I understand you. Everyone's busy or stressed sometimes, especially when school starts again.. For example, I haven't been drawing for a while, 'cause all these school-weeks have been a real pain in the neck.. So I haven't been sleeping properly and I hate homeworks, and that's why I have so little inspiration for drawing.. d:
But I hope that you still got some time for drawing, 'cause I'd really like to see the Nick-drawing as soon as possible.. Wink
Back to top Go down
supermonstar13

supermonstar13

Female Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art   Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20 2007, 22:01

WOW Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy

COOL!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.zap-to-so.tk
Bass
Pääjehu
Bass

Male Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art   Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20 2007, 22:13

Nice! One for mee too! My birthday is 8.12... d:
Back to top Go down
https://soboard.niceboard.com/
Joni Master

Joni Master

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art   Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17 2008, 13:38

Nice! Really cool!
Back to top Go down
ShockValue

ShockValue

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art   Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 12:22

It's been over a year since you've posted this, but you still have people (like me) who think you did an awesome job on the bracelet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art   Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wings-Of-Fire's Fan Art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SO. Board :: SO. Board in English :: Fan-art-
Jump to: