SO. Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SO. Board

Keskustelualue Stala & So.-faneille

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Show by SO.Show by SO.  Log in  

Shout !!!! December 8th EP release

Go down 
+3
supermonstar13
Örvis
Joni Master
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joni Master

Joni Master

Male Number of posts : 279
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Empty
PostSubject: Shout !!!! December 8th EP release   Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23 2008, 18:48

Here is some more news from the bands website:

23.10.2008, 13:21: Shout!
That is the title of SO.'s new EP and it will see the daylight in December 8th...this year! As previously announced, it contains 3 songs; title song "Shout" and the older classics "She" and "Spring Romance". The details about how you can purchase the EP will follow soon in this website. So keep on checkin' this site often.

A limited amount of new SO. t-shirts are also on the way. More information about those will also follow later.
Back to top Go down
Örvis

Örvis

Female Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Shout !!!! December 8th EP release   Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25 2008, 12:04

That's cool again Smile
Back to top Go down
supermonstar13

supermonstar13

Female Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Shout !!!! December 8th EP release   Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26 2008, 18:54

Can't wait. I'll really try to get it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.zap-to-so.tk
ShockValue

ShockValue

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Shout !!!! December 8th EP release   Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17 2008, 12:25

I'm so excited about this e.p.! Hopefully I'll get a copy- I can't wait to hear Stala's lead vocals in new songs!
Back to top Go down
Joni Master

Joni Master

PostSubject: Re: Shout !!!! December 8th EP release   Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2008, 21:15

"19.12.2008, 17:42: Ordering instructions

Hi again.

The "Shout!" -ep is now officially and finally released and here are the ordering instructions:

There are three different "packages" that you can choose from;
1. Shout -ep, containing 3 songs (Shout, She and Spring Romance)
prizes: 5€ (in Finland), 6€ (outside Finland)

2.Shout -ep with SO. t-shirt
prizes: 18€ (in Finland), 20€ (outside Finland)

3. SO. t-shirt
prizes: 15€ (in Finland), 17€ (outside Finland)

All prizes include the postal fees. If you live outside Europe, the prize is naturally little bit higher. Please contact us for more information. Please note that we have a right to change these terms at any time.

T-shirt sizes:
Lady fit: S, M, L
Regular: S, M, L, XL

You can see the cover of the ep here and a SO. t-shirt here.

E-mail your request to so@showbyso.com. Your e-mail MUST contain the following information: Your name, address and t-shirt size (if you want one). You will receive an answer to your e-mail which contains further instructions.
Please note that the amount of t-shirts is very limited so if you want it, be quick! You will be noted if t-shirts are not available any more. The products will be sent to you as soon as possible. Please be patient about this...
Of course you can buy these items from the gigs as well, please check out future gigs from the "Shows" -section.

If you have questions regarding the purchase of the items, please e-mail nick@showbyso.com"

I ordered bouth.
Back to top Go down
Örvis

Örvis

Female Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Shout !!!! December 8th EP release   Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2008, 21:43

Me too! That ep:s pic is SO cool!
Back to top Go down
Awwaa

Awwaa

Male Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Shout !!!! December 8th EP release   Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19 2008, 23:57

Joni Master wrote:

I ordered bouth.
Me too!
Back to top Go down
Vieraili

PostSubject: Re: Shout !!!! December 8th EP release   Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22 2008, 16:57

I did too order both a couple a days ago, and I am so much looking forward to the day I get those in my mail Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joni Master

Joni Master

PostSubject: Re: Shout !!!! December 8th EP release   Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29 2008, 14:35

I got Mine today. T-shirt is cool and EP. is awesome. Cool
Back to top Go down
Irma

Irma

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Shout !!!! December 8th EP release   Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12 2009, 23:05

I have it too and it's very nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
supermonstar13

supermonstar13

PostSubject: Re: Shout !!!! December 8th EP release   Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22 2009, 19:30

Can someone help me get it? Smile (the ep, and maybe the shirt too)
Back to top Go down
Joni Master

Joni Master

PostSubject: Re: Shout !!!! December 8th EP release   Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23 2009, 11:28

supermonstar13 wrote:

so@showbyso.com
Back to top Go down
Albireo

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Shout !!!! December 8th EP release   Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23 2009, 12:21

Joni Master wrote:
supermonstar13 wrote:

so@showbyso.com
Details are there: http://showbyso.com/index.php?page=news_all

Or do you mean that could somebody in Finland order those for you and then send them to you? If you can't use bank transfer etc, you can always try to negotiate with the band that you could send your money by mail, at least one guy in Finland already did that (btw shirts are already sold out but they'll maybe order them more).
Back to top Go down
supermonstar13

supermonstar13

PostSubject: Re: Shout !!!! December 8th EP release   Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26 2009, 19:11

Oh..thnx Albireo again..you've been very helpful lately, i didn't know it's possible..i'm really happy now! =)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shout !!!! December 8th EP release   Shout !!!! December 8th EP release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shout !!!! December 8th EP release
Page 1 of 1